T H E M A S T E R P L A N
Spanning two levels, the precinct presents an inspired interpretation of both high street and village retail, where intricate brickwork and captivating archways, set against cascading greenery, flows out through the urban lanes and open spaces to embrace the Gold Coast’s wonderful climate.
• 15,000m2 of brand new retail space
• 80 new retail tenancies
• Fresh Food Market Hall
• Boutique Cinema
• 718 on-site car parks
• 5,000 sqm of integrated green spaces
• Leading sustainability and design innovation
T H E L O C A T I O N
The Lanes is located in Mermaid Waters at the demographic centre of Queensland's Gold Coast. With a prime position on the corner of Hooker Boulevard and Bermuda Street, both significant thoroughfares, the site enjoys high visibility and accessibility from a large catchment area.
• 100,000 vehicles pass by daily
• 190,000 resident population within 10 minutes
• 13 million tourists visit the Gold Coast per annum
• 7 million day trippers per annum
T H E C O M M U N I T Y
The Lanes will be a vibrant destination situated in the heart of the visionary master planned community of The Lakes. Sunland’s award-winning design team, working with internationally renowned and recognised urban architects, have master planned an intricate yet intimate design, featuring:
R E S I D E N T I A L H O M E S
• 41 canal front homes
• 13 lakefront homes
• 54 lakefront and parkfront villas
R E S I D E N T I A L A P A R T M E N T S
• 1,272 apartments in mid-rise buildings
The expected future population of The Lakes community will be more than 3,000 people.
For more information on the current home collection, The Lakes Residences, click here.